Friday, November 19, 2010

One blog for the MBAs

One of my colleagues had coolest life ever. Since he graduated from a decent college, he got a decent job with a good pay. Not only that he also had a girlfriend. Decent job, good pay and a girlfriend, this guy was practically living my dream life. However, this guy thought, “Fuck…who needs all this…..I don’t want people to be jealous of me living their dream life so I must get married.”

I am not a misogamist which means I don’t hate marriages. In fact, I would like to put on record that I like marriages. I have spent a good deal of my life in hostel and I know the importance of good food. I love marriages for all the free good food they bring in my life.

Unfortunately for my colleague his marriage didn’t turn out as he had planned and he was still happy. So he decided to do the worst thing one could do to his life. He got himself enrolled for a part-time MBA course. Since he couldn’t become unhappy he decided to make others unhappy by becoming an MBA (Mean. Bastard. Arrogant).

Today during the tea-break I came to know his exams for the first sem of MBA had started. He told us that he appeared for a paper of MBA and was stunned to find people were filling supplements. I too was stunned. MBA means you must be able to speak crap at length without knowing a single thing about the topic and this future MBA couldn’t even write crap. I am scared to think one of my favorite colleagues is going to become an MBA which cannot talk crap. God knows who will hire such an MBA.

While talking about his exams he told us that something very stupid happened during the exam. The invigilator told the class that mobile phones are not allowed. I would say it was a smart move by the invigilator to stop cheating. You don’t think so. Go and watch Rajni Sir’s Robot now.

My colleague followed the invigilators instructions, switched off his mobile and kept it in his sack in a corner of the room. With fifteen minutes to go the mobile started ringing. My colleague full of embarrassment immediately submitted his paper and ran out of the classroom with his sack.  

I was relieved to hear this story. My colleague (who by the way is an engineer) by the end of first semester of MBA had become incompetent enough that he couldn’t even switch off his own mobile. I am sure by the end of his MBA course he would be competent enough to talk crap as if he was born to do so. This will ensure that as soon as he completes his MBA, he will be flooded with job offers. By the way I have one wish to make…….God help the engineers who will be working under a Team Leader that cannot switch off his own mobile phone.

To sum up

MBAs are the James Bonds of India. They have license to kill people with crappy talks.



5 comments:

  1. LOL.......... very true... by end of MBA he will be incompetent enough not to be able to switch ON his computer and blame engineers for that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you an MBA student or graduate looking for a blog that caters to your interests? Look no further than One Blog for MBAs! From career advice to industry insights, this blog has it all. Check it out and join the discussion today.

    ReplyDelete